Thursday 28 February 2013

Limelight Concert 2013 ♪( ´θ`)ノ

Posted by Unknown at 13:00
Awesome day today.☺ My school was having their Limelight Concert again at the the Singapore Esplanade! (^з^)-☆


















And since it was held on my friends' birthday, we decided to celebrate it at the same time! (≧∇≦)

They played songs from Princess Mononoke and also Adele's hit song, "Rolling In The Deep". This year was sort of different.

It was really funny, mainly because at intermissions some guys would randomly shout out, "Go, -Girl A-!" or "Go, -Girl B-!".

The concert was supposed to end at 9p.m., but somehow it got extended by an hour. I don't mind, the band played really well.They will be having a concert again next year, so be sure to catch them at Limelight 2014! (=゚ω゚)ノ

After the concert ended, we had this cake from P.Osh which we had bought earlier. Gosh. Heaven. 8 portions of chocolate brownie cake~! ツ AAAHHHHH SINFUUULL. I couldn't finish mine though, so sad OTL.
MINE! ALL MINE!!~

But it was really good. I thought it was going to be hard because it felt so stiff when I picked it up. Damn, it betrayed my expectations haha! It was so soft and moist and agaagagagaga DELICIOUSIO.

Apparently my other friend got a bunch of balloons for the birthday gal, but in the end we just released them and watched the bunch float into the atmosphere

And then it was the end of my fun day.

Sayonara people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chieko Misaki ☆彡 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei