Sunday 24 February 2013

Anime Festival Asia 2012

Posted by Unknown at 18:25

I am officially going to AFA2013. Last year’s one was super awesome. Especially about the fact that Kanameand Danny Choo came to Singapore. Woots! The Fairy Tail movie was good, too. Also, the cosplayers at the AFA2012 were amazing!
They were so hot and kawaii and whatnot. //fangirls
Oh, and I was all spazzing when I saw a huge Kuroko flying in the air.

AFA2013, here I come! (>///<)

Edit:
Haha some other stuff I didn't add in! (owo)



Man, I loved this section. All the dolls were so kawaii-desu~ (^3^)






Check out this car! Mirai Suenaga, if I'm not wrong. Gah if I had the money I'd probably buy this car or something.

Lastly, a #repost of my loots! So happy my gosh the cat hat is just sooooo cute!! >w< And of course I got a bunch of Kuroko stuff. (Haha)

Kay bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chieko Misaki ☆彡 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei