Sunday, 24 February 2013

Anime Festival Asia 2012

Posted by Unknown at 18:25

I am officially going to AFA2013. Last year’s one was super awesome. Especially about the fact that Kaname☆ and Danny Choo came to Singapore. Woots! The Fairy Tail movie was good, too. Also, the cosplayers at the AFA2012 were amazing!
They were so hot and kawaii and whatnot. //fangirls
Oh, and I was all spazzing when I saw a huge Kuroko flying in the air.

AFA2013, here I come! (>///<)

Edit:
Haha some other stuff I didn't add in! (owo)



Man, I loved this section. All the dolls were so kawaii-desu~ (^3^)






Check out this car! Mirai Suenaga, if I'm not wrong. Gah if I had the money I'd probably buy this car or something.

Lastly, a #repost of my loots! So happy my gosh the cat hat is just sooooo cute!! >w< And of course I got a bunch of Kuroko stuff. (Haha)

Kay bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chieko Misaki ☆彡 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei