Wednesday 17 July 2013

「Free!」Iwatobi Swim Club

Posted by Unknown at 18:11
Okay so Free! has been released for some and I'm quite late on blogging about it. 

But I have this great urge to spazz about the hot BISHIES and OTPs ;-;

Here's the introduction.

KyoAni released a 1min 30 sec trailer featuring what was known then as 'The Swimming Anime' causing a huge fandom especially on tumblr, if I'm not wrong. 

However, fandoms weren't sure if it was going to be turned into a real anime because at the end of the trailer it simply said that KyoAni was starting on a new project or something. 

Well am I glad the petitions were successful (^-^)


DID ANYBODY WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE

There's just so many different OTPs and I think Nanase Haruka(the blue one) is a kuudere, not a tsundere. Most likely Rei Ryuugazaki(the red one) is the tsundere(I hope)

And guess what, Matsuoka Rin(the purple one) became so badass QAQ

FOR SOME REASON BADASS GUYS ARE SO HOT

Everybody just keeps stripping in the anime damnnnn fan service 

Especially Nanase with just the apron and swimsuit 

 Okay this one someone edited the swimming trunks out but that's okay, I still love it

I got the rest of the pictures from tumblr so credits to them





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chieko Misaki ☆彡 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei