Monday 13 May 2013

Kids Flea @ Sentosa on 17 March 2013

Posted by Unknown at 15:30
Haha I've been so busy!! But alas, my time has come to share about my experience at a flea! Haha it was a pretty small affair, but still I learnt many things from just that one day of tending to my stall. 




The advantage this time was that my mom decided to share a table with my aunt and my aunt paid for the rent so we got to sell our stuff there for free, yay! I was selling stuff from my supplier package since I thought there would be mostly pre-teen girls around. But it was unexpectedly mostly adults. At least I managed to sell some.



While I walking around the area, I saw this peacock walking around with its chicks. It was a once-in-a-life-time sight.

There were people selling all sorts of stuff, and there was this cool mom selling handmade on the spot accessories. 



Well I'm glad I decided to go because I also managed to make a new friend who was selling dream catchers in the stall next to mine {^€^}

P.S. Hokkaido Milk Pudding tastes pretty nice👍



Sayonara~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chieko Misaki ☆彡 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei